This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: wildcard for tcsh
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: Tom Broadbent <tombroadbent at sbcglobal dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:06:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: wildcard for tcsh
- References: <000901c1a27a$03cf9490$6401a8c0@TOMSLAPTOP>
Tom Broadbent wrote:
> first off, i love using cygwin. now for the question...
> i am using a tcsh and the wildcard character ' * ' doesn't seem to work.
> if i type something like: grep foo *
> i get the following error: grep: *: No such file or directory
> what is the trouble? if i use a bash shell things work dandy.
No trouble at all! :)
Check this: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-12/msg01272.html
Next time try to search the mailing list archives.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html