This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
rxvt & -e arg no longer supports backslashes
- From: Reid Thompson <reid dot thompson at ateb dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: reid dot thompson at ateb dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:31:10 -0500
- Subject: rxvt & -e arg no longer supports backslashes
Just updated with latest setup.exe --- 1.3.7 dll. Previously, I used a shortcut with target of C:\cygwin\bin\rxvt.exe -sr -sl 2500 -fn "lucida console" -geometry 80x25 -sb -fg lightblue -bg midnightblue -e c:\cygwin\bin\bash --login -i to startup my console. After this update, this shortcut will not function properly. It appears that backslashes are no longer valid for the -e argument of rxvt... or were they never meant to be valid?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html