This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: wildcard for tcsh
- From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- To: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>, Tom Broadbent <tombroadbent at sbcglobal dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:48:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: wildcard for tcsh
- References: <000901c1a27a$03cf9490$6401a8c0@TOMSLAPTOP><3C4C205D.email@example.com><001101c1a286$91b1f1c0$6401a8c0@TOMSLAPTOP>
At 09:27 AM 1/21/2002, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
>No need to e-mail me personally. Hope you'll get
>your answer the next time too.
>Tom Broadbent wrote:
>>>No trouble at all! :)
>>>Check this: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-12/msg01272.html
>>>Next time try to search the mailing list archives.
>>no thanks - i'd rather wait for an answer from somebody.
>>thanks for the answer!
And Tom, most people here would rather you avail yourself of the
existing resources before adding to the volume of this list with
a potentially asked-and-answered question. It's common courtesy.
I hope you'll keep that in mind.
Larry Hall firstname.lastname@example.org
RFK Partners, Inc. http://www.rfk.com
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746 (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html