This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Install *everything* option for 'setup.exe'..
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:57:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: Install *everything* option for 'setup.exe'..
- References: <008901c1a2f8$1f3a0610$0200a8c0@D4LHBR01>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 08:51:44PM -0700, Michael F. March wrote:
>I know this has probably been asked a few times but I can not find a
>definitive answer. Is there anyway to easily tell the setup.exe
>program to install EVERYTHING?
How about if you tell us what, specifically, you read which seemed
nondefinitive so that we can reword things in a definitive fashion?
It seems to me that just about every resposne we've given to this issue
has been pretty straightforward so we'll need to know specifically what
you are not understanding so that we can address this in future replies,
the FAQ, etc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html