This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: What happened to gcc/g++ in setup.exe ?
- From: "Michael A Chase" <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: "Andrew Nelson" <andrew__nelson at hotmail dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:19:11 -0800
- Subject: Re: What happened to gcc/g++ in setup.exe ?
- References: <F94NeRbNPgUtxajNzKd00025c70@hotmail.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Nelson" <email@example.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 07:24
Subject: What happened to gcc/g++ in setup.exe ?
> I'm installing cygwin on my notebook, but can't find
> the gcc/g++ compilers in the list of packages found
> by setup.exe. Last time I did this - it installed it
> by default.
> Can someone please tell me how to install these.
Run setup.exe again and look under 'Development' for the compiler.
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html