This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error: couldn't make stderr distinct from stdout
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:38:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: Error: couldn't make stderr distinct from stdout
- References: <200201230127.AA76742804@mail.ootips.org>
On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 01:27:01AM -0500, Adee Ran wrote:
> I use the telnet client included in the cygwin package. I did not quite understand how another telnet client should solve the problem. I looked for an inetutils package in the cygwin setup but find none. Can you please explain specifically what I should install and from where?
Hups? The inetutils package is part of Cygwin since... since...
I guess Nixon was US president.
You should use Cygwin telnetd. The MS telnet server is somewhat
non-standard in behaviour.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html