This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setregid and setreguid
- From: egor duda <deo at logos-m dot ru>
- To: "J S" <vervoom at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 19:49:45 +0300
- Subject: Re: setregid and setreguid
- Organization: deo
- References: <LAW2-F106uiiQ03FcDd00006d9e@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: egor duda <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Thursday, 24 January, 2002 J S firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
JS> I'm trying to compile eterm on cygwin, but running into problems because it
JS> needs setregid and setuid. I noticed that these were in the cygwin package
JS> testsuite and so I tried to compile that but the make file wouldn't work.
JS> Are there any binaries around for setregid and setreguid?
If you look a bit closer upon cygwin testsuite, or run it at least
once, you see that setregid and setuid tests are known to fail.
Exactly because these functions are not supported.
Egor. mailto:email@example.com ICQ 5165414 FidoNet 2:5020/496.19
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html