This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
problem on cygregex.dll?
- From: "Joseph Yuen" <jkcyuen at rogers dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 04:04:44 -0500
- Subject: problem on cygregex.dll?
- Reply-to: "Joseph Yuen" <jkcyuen at rogers dot com>
I got a problem regarding to OpenSSH.
Whenever I run ssh, the system just keeps
saying cygregex.dll couldn't not be found.
I've installed both cygwin and OpenSSH package again,
but the problem just still goes on. Can you tell
me any clue about that? Thx
P.S. I've searched my harddrive for cygregex.dll.
Unforturnately, this dll file is not there.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html