This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem on cygregex.dll?
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: Joseph Yuen <jkcyuen at rogers dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 09:43:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: problem on cygregex.dll?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Joseph Yuen wrote:
> I got a problem regarding to OpenSSH.
> Whenever I run ssh, the system just keeps
> saying cygregex.dll couldn't not be found.
> I've installed both cygwin and OpenSSH package again,
> but the problem just still goes on. Can you tell
> me any clue about that? Thx
Run setup and install the regex package -- or update to the newest ssh
release, which doesn't depend on cygregex.dll anymore.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html