This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unable to find cygregex.dll
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:03:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: Unable to find cygregex.dll
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 12:08:55PM -0500, email@example.com wrote:
>When attempting to use ssh (i.e., ssh user@host), I get this error:
>'The dynamic link library cygregex.dll could not be found ...'
>This error is generated from a fresh install of 1.3.9, on a Win2K server.
>However, I've re-installed twice in attempt to correct the problem.
You're apparently not updating ssh for some reason.
Check out http://cygwin.com/packages/ . The latest version of all of
the packages is listed there. You will be able to see the latest version
When you rerun setup.exe, make sure that this is the version that you
Btw, this question was just asked in the cygwin mailing list. If you
had done a mailing list archive search you would have seen this answer.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html