This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: Chris Mueller <chris at prolingua dot ch>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 14:02:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygcrypto.dll
- References: <email@example.com>
You need to add C:\cygwin\bin to your windows PATH using the Environment
panel in NT/2k, or autoexec.bat in 98/Me.
Chris Mueller wrote:
> This dll is now in /bin
> But sshd complains, that it is not in /usr/sbin
> Went something wrong with the setup?
> Or do I just move it?
> Thanx for your advice,
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html