This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Andrew Markebo <flognat at flognat dot myip dot org>
- To: DaSpinman at aol dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, ascorty at yahoo dot com
- Date: 27 Jan 2002 23:21:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcc/gcc-2.95.3-5
- References: <email@example.com>
| I'm quite knew to Cygwin and don't know what could be responsible for the
| above error. I downloaded all the Deve1 packages, binutils, make and Utils
| packages also since I found that they would be required for compiling my C
You need to install the "w32api" package.
The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html