This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New on sourceware: texmf-20000804-2
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: hin-tak dot leung at idl-bt dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:29:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: New on sourceware: texmf-20000804-2
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <F66469FCE9C5D311B8FF0000F8FE9E070F51108D@mbtlipnt03.btlabs.bt.co.uk>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> I have been using 20001218-1 for quite a while now ... but I have
> always had problems with having to set some environment variables.
Did you install any of the texmf-tiny or texmf-base packages?
> It is currently fully functional including typesetting CJK
> documents, but it bugs me that I have to set TEXMFMAIN because I did
> not need to do that when I was in my good old linux years... Any
Return to Linux, and enjoy many more of those good years?
[Hmm, wrong list ;-)]
Do you have a (sane) config file:
If not, please reinstall texmf-tiny or texmf-base.
> -----Original Message-----
[SNIP 100 useless lines]
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <firstname.lastname@example.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html