This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: keyboard config
- From: "fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net" <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:54:57 -0000
- Subject: Re: keyboard config
- Reply-to: "fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net" <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
It's a Windows issue. Cygwin will pick up the existing configuration. Can't
speak for anything other than W98, but in W98 try Start -> Settings ->
Control Panel -> Keyboard -> Language. This may or may not have the
consequence of putting the line
into your c:\autoexec.bat file, but the results should be the same (and
equal to the keyboard effect you want).
> .. how do you configure a UK keyboard in Cygwin
> without having X installed.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html