This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Stefan Bernögger <sbernoeg at vexcel dot co dot at>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:26:51 +0100
- Subject: MAKEFILES environment
- >received: from sun.vexcel.co.at (sun.vexcel.co.at [22.214.171.124])by storm.vexcel.co.at (8.8.7/8.8.7) with ESMTP id TAA14279for <email@example.com>; Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:35:40 +0100 (MET)
I have some troubles after installing the latest version of
the cygwin tools (bash2.05,make3.79,...)
In my makefiles there are a lot of
option which worked fine so far because the parameter was
automatically set to "makefile"
Now with the new version it is an empty string and therefore
the make command does not work.
Does anybody know how to fix this ?
Thanks a lot,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html