This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setting up cygwin
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Ling F. Zhang" <lingfengz at yahoo dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 06:17:13 +1100
- Subject: Re: setting up cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ling F. Zhang" <email@example.com>
> In short, if I want everything in minimal effort (I
> don't want to go through all of them and click
> retrieve and select the source), what should I do?
Use a mirroring tool, not setup.exe. Setup.exe is designed for
installing cygwin, not making mirrors of everything.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html