This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Error in Cygwin dll (?) Fork Copy using Xemacs
- From: "David A. Cobb" <superbiskit at cox dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, xemacs at xemacs dot org
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:05:26 -0500
- Subject: Error in Cygwin dll (?) Fork Copy using Xemacs
- Organization: CoxNet User
Running Xemacs 21.4.6 - EFS, very slow downloads of package updates
Suddenly a screeching halt with the following on my terminal
0 [main] 90249331 fork_copy: user/cygwin data pass 2 failed,
done 0, .... , Win32 error 8
What is it, and how can I avoid it in future?
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim; R. M. French, tr.
Life is too short to tolerate crappy software.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html