This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing package libintl2 on mirrors
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Maxa Petr" <Petr dot Maxa at siemens dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 13:31:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: missing package libintl2 on mirrors
- References: <C75A388845B4B54B9CF5E2ADB589B0E31FCB47@btss005-ge>
Maxa Petr wrote:
>> Joakim Erdfelt wrote:
>> libintl2 is under the gettext package.
>> You can find the latest version here.
>> /* joakim */
> Thanks for a quick response.
> This is a correct information, but it is not logically traceable where the
> libintl2 package is actually stored.
> E.g. Cygwin Package List at http://cygwin.com/packages/ does not contain
> such information, so it is generally impossible to guess where the package
> is available.
It is, however, totally *unnecessary* to know this. You should be using
setup.exe to install packages, in which case, you do not care where they are
in the directory structure.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html