This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing package libintl2 on mirrors
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: Maxa Petr <Petr dot Maxa at siemens dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:14:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: missing package libintl2 on mirrors
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <C75A388845B4B54B9CF5E2ADB589B0E31FCB48@btss005-ge>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
>> -----Original Message-----
> I am using setup.exe, but as I cannot install directly from internet I
> should download files to my local directory. Using of ftp is blocked in our
> firm. It is also sometimes better to use downloaded files over direct
> internet installation.
There are enough mirrors which can be accessed via HTTP instead of FTP
(also with setup.exe).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html