This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing package libintl2 on mirrors
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:26:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: missing package libintl2 on mirrors
- References: <C75A388845B4B54B9CF5E2ADB589B0E31FCB47@btss005-ge>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 02:25:17PM +0200, Maxa Petr wrote:
>This is a correct information, but it is not logically traceable where the
>libintl2 package is actually stored.
>E.g. Cygwin Package List at http://cygwin.com/packages/ does not contain
>such information, so it is generally impossible to guess where the package
The cygwin package list tells you *precisely* where the files in a package
libintl2: GNU Internationalization runtime library (installed binaries and support files)
Fri Sep 20 04:16:57 2002 28160 usr/bin/cygintl-2.dll
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to email@example.com
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html