This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
emacs - Entry Point not found error
- From: "Mani Krishnan Venkatachari" <mkrishnan at lycos dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 11:33:39 +0530
- Subject: emacs - Entry Point not found error
- Organization: Lycos Mail (http://www.mail.lycos.com:80)
- Reply-to: mkrishnan at lycos dot com
I installed the new version of cygwin recently. When I try to load emacs, it gives a dialog box with the following error.
"The procedure entry point SmClientID could not be located in the dynamic link lilbrary lilbSM.dll"
After this, the emacs doesn't load at all.
Kindly help me out in solving this issue.
Get advanced SPAM filtering on Webmail or POP Mail ... Get Lycos Mail!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html