This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: NTsec permissions issue over inet
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "Banville, Stephen" <Stephen dot Banville at sycamorenet dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 08:34:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: NTsec permissions issue over inet
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Banville, Stephen wrote:
> This is starting to become clear o what is actually going on.
> How do you currently get around this issue ?
Please either quote the message you're replying to, or make sure your
mailer contains threading information (the In-Reply-To and/or References
headers). Personally, I have no idea which message you replied to.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html