This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Path Seperator
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: greg_fenton at yahoo dot com
- Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 21:31:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: Path Seperator
Simply check for the presence of ';' in PATH, if it exists that is the
seperator else ':' is the seperator.
Of course Win32 environment typically will not return the value of PATH
as the lookup for environment variable is case sensitive and the
variable name is Path instead.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html