This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Possible problem with ctags
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:39:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: Possible problem with ctags
- References: <email@example.com.HOWL> <Xns939070ED74069pt101594@184.108.40.206>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 03:03:43PM +0000, Ross Presser wrote:
>[posted and mailed to Simon Liddington <firstname.lastname@example.org>]
See: http://cygwin.com/problems.html -
Shouldn't I just send email to straight to a cygwin developer or package maintainer?
Isn't personal email more efficient than using a mailing list? or
I don't want to bother the list with my problem. or
I'm not really sure if this is a real problem and want to find out before I bother the list.
>Exuberant Ctags 5.5, Copyright (C) 1996-2003 Darren Hiebert
> Compiled: Apr 14 2003, 10:16:41
> Addresses: <email@example.com>,
> Optional compiled features: +wildcards, +regex, +internal-sort
>(By the way, although this version announces itself as 5.5, it is really
>5.5.3 according to /setup.exe.)
According to setup.exe, it's 5.5-3. The -3 is the cygwin release number which
is not reflected in the version.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html