This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to get Libxml2/Libxslt Python Bindings (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] LibXSLT (1.0.27)...)
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Peter Ring" <pri at magnus dot dk>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 04:00:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: How to get Libxml2/Libxslt Python Bindings (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] LibXSLT (1.0.27)...)
- References: <B98E0AC310593E49BE611D63DA0152B8405DAD@mimail.cph.magnus.local>
> I'll also try and take a look at my ol' patches. Maybe I can dig something
> kind regards
> Peter Ring
Thanks! :-) I'm having a go now, too.
> > How about the modules for the Python bindings
> > /usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/libxml2mod.dll
> > /usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/libxsltmod.dll
> > I found a way to make them some time ago; as I remember it, I had to
> > manually rename the python binding dll's (from cygx...mod.dll to
> > libx...mod.dll) after running make install.
> Aaah, right. I thought that these had build ok (but there's only
> static...Brrrrr), but I guess not. Rob, what do I have to do to get these
> built as shared libs? I'm guessing it's just a case of Makefile.am
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html