Re: Cygxml2-2.dll

>    From where can I download the cygxml2-2.dll file. (Or any other dll
> files?). I have just installed cygwin on windows 2000 via setup.exe from
> the site.

cygxml2-2.dll is part of the libxml2 package. Other DLL are funnily enough
in other packages. :-) For future referrence, if you can't find a file your
looking for the best place to check would be here
<http://cygwin.com/packages/>.

>    If you suggest me to get this from a package, please also tell me how
> do I download that package and from where.

You can download libxml2 and any other package via the Cygwin mirror system.
Fire up setup.exe, choose 'Install from the Internet', select what packages
you want to install and install them. Simple as that.

> Thanks,
> chigs

Elfyn