This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Today's version of pcre:
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Lester Ingber <ingber at ingber dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 10:13:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: Today's version of pcre:
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Lester Ingber wrote:
I can't start up my cygwin shell due to "cygpcre.dll not found", and I
cannot get the older 4.1 version under setup to install the older 4.1 as
recommended by Max?
Try a different mirror or wait a day until the change propogates around to
more mirrors is the best recommendation I can make, unless you're into
fiddling with setup internals.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html