This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: glui.h compilation prb
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Andre Bleau <bleau at igb dot umontreal dot ca>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 10:43:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: glui.h compilation prb
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Andre Bleau wrote:
"Zieg, Mark" <mark dot zieg at lmco dot com> wrote:
I just came across your post regarding GLUI and gcc2/3 under Cygwin:
Thank you for clarifying that.
Do you have any idea when the OpenGL package will be updated, and we
GLUI under gcc3?
There are some issues that need to be solved before I update that
I didn't receive any answer yet regarding those issues.
Regarding the OpenGL/w32api packaging conflicts, I'd recommend working
this out with the w32api maintainer. I view either of the two options
you mentioned in your previous email message as viable and reasonable.
Whichever works best for the two of you is a win for all AFAICS.
Just my belated $.02.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html