This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin dll missing
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: filip Van den Bulck <SmokeAlot at chatfactory dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 17:19:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: cygwin dll missing
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, filip Van den Bulck wrote:
> Hi there,
> i have just installed the CygWin program, when i opend it, it said it =
> was missing a DLL file, cygpcre.dll , i seem to be unable to config =
> things, how can i fix this?
> thank you and
> greetz filip
The subject is a bit misleading, but the problem is a common one. See
<http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-06/msg00352.html> (there are others
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html