This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ctags-5.5-4
- From: Simon Liddington <sjl at zepler dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 18:30:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ctags-5.5-4
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I've just updated the version of exuberant ctags to 5.5-4
This is a bugfix over 5.5-3:
* Fixed compiled in default TMPDIR to /tmp.
There are numerous changes since 5.2 including many bug fixes,
* Removed explicit descriptions of individual ---types options from --help
output. See new --list-languages and --list-kinds options.
* Removed explicit list of supported languages and supported tag kinds and
mapping patterns from man page. See new --list-languages, --list-kinds, and
* Added support for C# language.
* Added support for Erlang language, contributed by Brent Fulgham.
* Added support for HTML language files.
* Added support for SML (Standard ML) language, contributed by Venkatesh
* Added support for numerous language extensions [Fortran].
* Added support for PL/SQL language.
* Added support for Vera language, inspired by Dave Eggum [Vera].
* Improved Cobol support to include data, files, groups, and sections [Cobol].
* Added support for Verilog language, submitted by Nam SungHyun.
For more information click on the version numbers on the ctags files
page at sourceforge:
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Once you've downloaded setup.exe, run it and select "Devel" and
then click on the appropriate field until the above announced version
number appears if it is not displayed already.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: cygwin at cygwin dot com . I would appreciate it if you would
use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly. This includes
ideas and comments about the setup utility or Cygwin in general.
If you want to make a point or ask a question, the Cygwin mailing list
is the appropriate place.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=yourdomain dot com at cygwin dot com
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
I implore you to READ this information before sending email about how
you "tried everything" to unsubscribe. In 100% of the cases where
people were unable to unsubscribe, the problem was that they hadn't
actually read and comprehended the unsubscribe instructions.
If you need to unsubscribe from cygwin-announce or any other mailing
list, reading the instructions at the above URL is guaranteed to
provide you with the info that you need.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html