This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: set PATH=C:\CYGWIN2\bin;C:\CYGWIN2\usr\bin
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at is dot ubertales dot co dot uk>
- To: Graham Lamont <grahamlamont at ntlworld dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 02:35:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: set PATH=C:\CYGWIN2\bin;C:\CYGWIN2\usr\bin
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Graham Lamont wrote:
> I put:
> set PATH=C:\CYGWIN2\bin;C:\CYGWIN2\usr\bin
> in cygwin.bat
> but commands (eg dir, more) will not work outside these
> dirs in bash.
> What am I doing wrong ?
> also how can I interrogate the PATH variable ?
from a Cygwin shell.
Elfyn McBratney (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
ABCtales.com / Ubertales.co.uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html