This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
pcre : recovery
- From: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 06:29:30 +0100
- Subject: pcre : recovery
- Reply-to: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
OK, thanks! The latest revision seems to have cured things. There are still
4 files (two .dll and two .exe previously mentioned) residing in
c:\Cygwin\usr\bin\, empty till now.
(Although as /usr/bin/, it's a virtual copy of /bin/ when Cygwin is running.
In this mode the 4 files are nowhere to be found, I think ...)
What should I do with these 4? Delete some/all? Move some/all to
Thank you again.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html