This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ftpfs Cygwin bug or changed behavior ?
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: Frédéric L. W. Meunier <0 at pervalidus dot tk>
- Cc: mc at gnome dot org, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:37:28 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: ftpfs Cygwin bug or changed behavior ?
On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Frédéric L. W. Meunier wrote:
First of all sorry for the long delay.
I've found the reason for this problem. It was triggered by a Cygwin
specific change that I made to the routine copy_file_file() in file.c.
An updated mc package for Cygwin will be available very soon now. I'm just
making some testing and will release mc-4.6.0-4 which fixes the problem.
> 4.6.0-2 on latest Cygwin.
> When I download a file I get
> ftpfs: Getting file: X Y% (Z bytes tranferred)
> and it's stored in /tmp/mc-$USER/ftpfs*
> When it's done (100%) I get
> Internal error:
> You may not do this
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html