This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Xdvik crashes with new cygwin release.
- From: "Rodrigo Medina" <rodmedina at cantv dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 08:15:00 -0400
- Subject: Xdvik crashes with new cygwin release.
- Reply-to: rodmedina at cantv dot net
I have been using the DVI viewer XDVIK-22.40.9 from 2002/02/02 with no
After updating cygwin, xdvik crashes giving Segmentation Fault. I suspect
problem is with the new cygwin1.dll. The cygwin1.dll has the date
2003/3/18. I have compiled again xdvik. The same thing. I have no experience
with the debugger. May you tell me what to do in order to be able
to give you more infomation?
Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo Medina firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html