This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: openssl commandline tools always output in text mode
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 11:50:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: openssl commandline tools always output in text mode
- References: <3EE0E930.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 09:19:12PM +0200, Patrick Eisenacher wrote:
> Please let me know whether you get the same result as I do and whether
Yes, I do get the same result.
> this helps identifying the culprit.
Oh, you don't have to wait for me, you can debug this also very easily by
yourself. OpenSSL builds OOTB. Useing the util/cygwin.sh script from the
OpenSSL source dir and setting CFLAGS=-g in the make command will help.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html