This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Current cygwin1.dll has 'dontuse' in its Windows Explorer versionnumber
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at is dot ubertales dot co dot uk>
- To: Stephen Biggs <yyyyy50 at hotpop dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 16:30:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: Current cygwin1.dll has 'dontuse' in its Windows Explorer versionnumber
- References: <3EE215EB.17983.344C24@localhost>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 7 Jun 2003, Stephen Biggs wrote:
> Windows 98, with the latest downloads.
> Right-clicking on cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll in Windows Explorer and then
> looking at the 'Version' tab gives '1.3.22-dontuse-21' , but 'cygcheck'
> gives 1.3.22-1 as the version.
> 'dontuse'?? Is this correct?
Don't worry, that's just a branch name. It's safe to use. :-)
Elfyn McBratney (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
ABCtales.com / Ubertales.co.uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html