This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl 5.8.0 and spamassasin
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at is dot ubertales dot co dot uk>
- To: Ajay Simha <asimha at cisco dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 04:02:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: perl 5.8.0 and spamassasin
- References: <20030608021813.GE1824@cisco.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 7 Jun 2003, Ajay Simha wrote:
> With Perl 5.8.0 and SpamAssassin-2.55 I get:
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin.pm line 62.
> Compilation failed in require at /bin/spamassassin line 69.
> procmail: Program failure (70) of "spamassassin"
> procmail: Rescue of unfiltered data succeeded
> >From asimha Sat Jun 7 21:48:16 2003
> Subject: msg again
> Folder: /var/spool/mail/asimha
> anyone have any clues how to fix this?
> I did read something about "putting PERLIO=perlio in the environment for SA"
> but I'm not sure if that applies to my problem and also were exactly to set
> the env?
$ PERLIO=perlio /bin/spamassassin
Elfyn McBratney (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
ABCtales.com / Ubertales.co.uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html