This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.2 restart issue
- From: Ken Dibble <kdibble at alltel dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 05:28:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.2 restart issue
- References: <3EE15551.firstname.lastname@example.org>
It appears I've isolated the problem.
I downloaded and installed 1.13 of the ipc-daemon.
I am aware that this daemon has another issue, but if fixes my problem.
Possibly when the XP Fast-Switch problem was fixed, another was introduced.
Should I report this elsewhere as well?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html