This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Tim Prince <timothyprince at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 07:47:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: w32api/windef.h
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
On Wednesday 31 December 1969 15:59, Lionel Zhou wrote:
> dear fellow cygwin users,
> i run into problem compiling a program, the section with the problem is in
> this function:
> char *FFSS_GetOS(void)
> #ifdef _WIN32
> if(FFSS_WinServerVersion == 0)
> DWORD dwVersion = GetVersion();
Why not start by explaining whether you tried -mwin32 ?
Your e-mail was designed to be caught by spam and troll filters.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html