This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: LyX: Why was that package removed from the setup list?
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at is dot ubertales dot co dot uk>
- To: Alexei Lioubimov <alexeipobox at mtu-net dot ru>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 16:36:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: LyX: Why was that package removed from the setup list?
- References: <001a01c32da1$a9db1e00$aa95763e@ndg>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, 8 Jun 2003, Alexei Lioubimov wrote:
> Why has the LyX package gone from setup? (LyX.org is saying that it _should_
> be there).
> Or i'm wrong, and i _MUST_ download the setup.ini from LyX.org first?
The Cygwin net release doesn't contain a Lyx package, AFAICT. You'll need to ask
them to help you with this as it's OT here.
Elfyn McBratney (mailto:email@example.com)
ABCtales.com / Ubertales.co.uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html