This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.2 restart issue
- From: Larry Hall <cygwin-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Ken Dibble <kdibble at alltel dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 12:39:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.2 restart issue
- References: <3EE15551.email@example.com> <3EE30FE4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Ken Dibble wrote:
It appears I've isolated the problem.
I downloaded and installed 1.13 of the ipc-daemon.
I am aware that this daemon has another issue, but if fixes my problem.
Possibly when the XP Fast-Switch problem was fixed, another was introduced.
Should I report this elsewhere as well?
No, here is the proper place. Post the details and the information
recommended at <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html