This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl 5.8.0 and spamassasin
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Ajay Simha <asimha at cisco dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 22:44:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: perl 5.8.0 and spamassasin
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <20030608021813.GE1824@cisco.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
> With Perl 5.8.0 and SpamAssassin-2.55 I get:
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin.pm line 62.
> Compilation failed in require at /bin/spamassassin line 69.
> anyone have any clues how to fix this?
What says the require (use ...) in line 69 of /bin/spamassassin?
> I did read something about "putting PERLIO=perlio in the environment for SA"
This shouldn't be needed any longer since the third perl-5.8.0
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html