This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A PROBLEM
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at is dot ubertales dot co dot uk>
- To: Anubhav Agrawal <i_anubhav at rediffmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:48:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: A PROBLEM
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, Anubhav Agrawal wrote:
> There are 2 VC++ projects. one of them is using MFC
> APPLICATION WIZARD and the other is a WIN32 CONSOLE program. Now
> what i require is to somehow use the MFC program in the WIN32
> console program.
> Is there any way of doing it directly.
> waitng for ur answer ( can u please send the answer on my email
> id also)
> thankin you in anticipation
Sorry, does this have anything to do with Cygwin? If not, then please take your
questions to a Windows forum or newsgroup.
Elfyn McBratney (mailto:email@example.com)
ABCtales.com / Ubertales.co.uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html