This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
command window/console with cols > 132, vim restore screen (t_ti, t_te)
- From: Ljubomir Josifovski <lbj at cre dot canon dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:22:47 +0100
- Subject: command window/console with cols > 132, vim restore screen (t_ti, t_te)
When I use a command window/cygwin console with large number of
columns (e.g. 160, 180) vim does not restore the screen upon
exit/suspend (^Z) correctly (or maybe does not save it correctly
upon entry). The restored region is just a black area (black fg
on black bg?). The "console" is created via shortcut targeting
"C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe --login -i", and I set the window size in
Properties/Layout/Window size/Width. Has anyone experienced the
same problem (I don't think it is new, nor it appeared recently
- I just got fed up enough to ask if anyone knows better), even
how to solve it?
My TERM=cygwin, does not happen with xterm, and the vim t_ti and
t_ti vars are as the example in the "help
set t_ti=^[7^[[r^[[?47h t_te=^[[?47l^[8
and I have the current cygwin, vim, terminfo/termcap.
thanks in advance,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html