This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: PostgreSQL, Apache and PHP
- From: "Marcio Lima" <marciofl at hotmail dot com>
- To: ralf dot habacker at freenet dot de
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:32:46 -0300
- Subject: RE: PostgreSQL, Apache and PHP
I have the same problem that Steve.
After you recompile cygwin php release a "libphp4.so"
shared library was created and the Apache will access it
using the LoadModule at "httpd.conf" file.
I have no tools to compile Apache.
Do you have the "libphp4.so" file?
If yes, can you send me?
Thank you for your support!
MSN Hotmail, o maior webmail do Brasil. http://www.hotmail.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html