This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: one byte reads in bash
- From: Roland Schwingel <Roland dot Schwingel at onevision dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:44:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: one byte reads in bash
- Organization: OneVision Software AG
> On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 09:56:06AM +0200, Roland Schwingel wrote:
> > Is it possible to apply the fix mentioned above once to the "regular"
> > cygwin bash, so
> > one does not always need to recompile bash on his own?
> When I have a bit of time I'll upload a new version of bash containing
> that patch. Since I already did mess up bash the last time when it
> came to this issue, I'll upload it as test version for a while first.
You just found a volunteer for testing this new version.... :-)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html