This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: one byte reads in bash
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:27:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: one byte reads in bash
- References: <3EE9ABEF.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 12:48:15PM +0200, Roland Schwingel wrote:
> I would do it if there wouldn't be 2 "sideeffects":
> 1) not familiar enough with bash's internals
> 2) not enough time....
As usual. I have the same problems. I don't even use bash.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html