This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Swapping CTRL & CAPS
- From: Scott W Brim <swb at employees dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:25:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: Swapping CTRL & CAPS
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 08:13:19AM -0400, Neal D. Becker allegedly wrote:
> I've got xemacs-21.4.12 running fine on the latest cygwin. Now I only have
> one problem. I normally run linux/kde, and have the caps lock and ctrl key
> swapped (so ctrl is where it's supposed to be). You need ctrl for emacs!
> How can I swap/remap these keys when running on cygwin (non-x)?
I swap them in the Windows registry. Easiest is probably to look for a
little thing called ctrl2cap.zip.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html