This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
libiconv package must be recompiled
- From: Sam Steingold <sds at gnu dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: 13 Jun 2003 10:31:50 -0400
- Subject: libiconv package must be recompiled
- Organization: disorganization
- Reply-to: sds at gnu dot org
It appears that the current cygwin libiconv package still has problems
described in the following messages:
it also appears that all it takes to fix the problem is to
recompile the libraries from the current sources.
Charles, are you the maintainer of the cygwin package?
If yes, could you please remake the package?
If no, could you please ask the maintainer to do that?
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat9 GNU/Linux
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
Ph.D. stands for "Phony Doctor" - Isaak Asimov, Ph.D.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html