This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
fontconfig with shared libraries?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 15:28:20 +0200
- Subject: fontconfig with shared libraries?
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
I want to build an xml project and I need several libraries to
build it, under them also fontconfig: http://fontconfig.org/
I have no problems to compile it, but the included executables are not
running, they fail to initialize. Does someone have a recent build
including shared libraries (version 2.2 or up) which works?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html